Sunday, December 20, 2009

Low Hard Cervix Low, Hard Cervix... Pregnant?

Low, hard cervix... pregnant? - low hard cervix

so .. My husband and I condoms b / c my insurance does not in the planning of the "family".

I had a baby 3 months ago, and I'm not afraid now to be broken Preggo but the condom once, and I have been tested (and two) and they both had a very faint line in the results table.

so .. I think the pregnancy, then had a lil brown spotted (which may be normal during pregnancy)
But I noticed yesterday and today, my cervix is low and veryyyy drive. I read that the cervix during pregnancy is mild and UR on, stand-up collar, and a small "not pregnant", col.

well, i dont get it! have a U a hard collar low during pregnancy, or have had no real information about this topic?

thx:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment