Thursday, December 17, 2009

Serial Del Mount & Blade Deleted Drive And Trying To Run Windows Xp Fresh Install But Invalid Serial Number.?

Deleted drive and trying to run windows xp fresh install but invalid serial number.? - serial del mount & blade

I am ready to install a new version of Windows XP Pro on a computer. I booted from the floppy disk and tried everything, but when I enter the serial number of the license told me that this number is valid. I did not install a Windows XP CD and and accept the old serial number. I boot from CD, press F12, and elected and CD-ROM. Is there something I doing wrong?
Would you like to know exactly which buttons to press and how the new serial number from 25 digits to be accepted for a new installation of Windows XP PRO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment