Friday, February 26, 2010

Good Subwoofer Set Up For A Car Is This A Good Car Subwoofer Set Up And Willa Sealed Box Work?

Is this a good car subwoofer set up and willa sealed box work? - good subwoofer set up for a car

I bought a new 2008 15 'Kicker L7 square pattern, a kicker zx1500 amp, and a locked box. The sub is 2000 watts and 1000 watts RMS max. The amp is 1500 watts RMS if the box is sealed. I heard a locked box is good for low light aircraft, and a box is better for the first swelling. Well, I wanted to believe, and then press bought the sealed box before you understand more research, dass "This part also gives me the package I miss in the sealed box, or worn out I buy back a box and the seal. M is for my 1999 Honda Accord Coupe. "New in this issue and hopefully some answers thank you.:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment