Sunday, January 3, 2010

Name Change Name Change?

Name change? - name change

If you change my name on my birth certificate (i'm30) will also change the birth certificate of my child? Do I get new ones?

After 30 years my father was finally my birth certificate, which means that my maiden name is included to change. because she (the mother who named) on the certificate of their children as domestic servants with them changed? rare and difficult, I know:) I try to see if there is more trouble than worth it ....


itsjustm... said...

If you are in the United States, it may be possible for parents to register their names, I do not know the procedure here, but if you can in the UK, are easily made, need to re-register his birth - even at the age of 30 years, and both parents must be present. Although I know there is a photo of a new name in the certificates of birth are included recently. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment