Sunday, January 10, 2010

Travel Trailer Construction The Crank/jack Broke On My Trailer- How To Replace This?

The crank/jack broke on my trailer- how to replace this? - travel trailer construction

I have a trailer, 24 ', I) for camping, road trips and if I do not work in the city (road construction. Recently my sis photo that after the meeting throughout the winter and it broke the crank on the front of it in the lower Highers in the pairing. If the exchangeable and how? What pain could have a cat around me to draw all the time and get to my car!

3 comments:

John C said...

You can use the whole assembly at Harbor Freight Tools for $ 23.00.
Four nuts is all you need.

Dog who scratches nose. said...

Most have two large "U" bolts and can be seen here anywere from 18.99 to 635.00
http://shop.easternmarine.com/index.cfm? ...
or
http://www.partsamerica.com/productdetai ...

MrZ said...

Definatey is replaceable. How much depends on whether you take it yourself or to a business. I find a shop that specializes in the repair of the trailer. You may have to contact the manufacturer of the trailer to find a place or the parties to do so. I estimate that about $ 300 for a repair on trailers unknown. Note: You do yourself a favor and get an electric winch that your trailer battery is empty. Only the switch, much easier than starting hand. Add to enjoy a couple of hundred, but surely. The norm is for the draft, and probably also his followers, provided there is a large corporation ( "City Elkhardt, Indiana, ringing a bell), I'm sure it will have.

Post a Comment